Kiko, Princess of Japan
|born on||11 September 1966 at 23:40 (= 11:40 PM )|
|Place||Shizuoka, Japan, 34n58, 138e23|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°24' 03°25 Asc. 05°36'|
Japanese commoner who married Prince Fumihito, later called Prince Akishino. She is the daughter of a university professor and met the Prince while they were university students. They married on 29 June 1990 at the Imperial Palace.
Their first child, a daughter, Mako, was born on 23 October 1991, 11:41 PM JST and their second daughter, Kako, was born on 29 December 1994, 9:20 AM. Their son was born by Caesarean section on 6 September 2006 at 8:27 AM local time in Tokyo (per BBC and MSN news reports). Princess Kiko had been admitted to the hospital on 16 August 2006 for placentia previa and other complications and remained there until after the birth of her son, two weeks earlier than his due date. The child was named Prince Hisahito.
- parent->child relationship with Hisahito, Prince of Japan (born 6 September 2006)
- parent->child relationship with Kako, Princess of Japan (born 29 December 1994)
- parent->child relationship with Mako, Princess of Japan (born 23 October 1991)
- spouse relationship with Fumihito, Prince Akishino (born 30 November 1965)
- sibling relationship with Kawashima, Shu (born 26 July 1973)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 October 1991 at 11:41 PM (Daughter Mako born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Yoshiko Michizuki quotes Tokyo news of 10/25/1991
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prince Fumihito Akishino)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three: two daughters, one son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Imperial House of Japan)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women