|Birthname||Nicole Mary Kidman|
|born on||20 June 1967 at 15:15 (= 3:15 PM )|
|Place||Honolulu, Hawaii, 21n18, 157w52|
|Timezone||AHST h10w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°00' 13°43 Asc. 06°20'|
American actress known for her spirited roles and for her marriage to heartthrob Tom Cruise. Kidman's films include "To Die For" and "Batman Forever," both in 1995, the surreal "Eyes Wide Shut," with her husband, and "Birthday Girl," 2001.
The elder of two daughters of a psychologist-biochemist dad and a nursing teaching mom, both political activists, she was raised in Australia from age six. She made her TV debut in 1983 and soon became an Australian star.
Kidman is a fan of extreme sports such as skydiving, acrobatic flying and mountain climbing. She also had the nerve to appear naked in a London West End play.
The 5' 10" Nicole married Tom Cruise in 1990. An inch shorter than Tom, she appears taller in heels but they nonetheless made one of the "power couples" in Hollywood, both immensely successful in their careers.
After 11 years of marriage, they separated in December 2000, making the announcement on 2/05/2001, "because of difficulties inherent in divergent careers, which constantly keep them apart," reported their spokesman.
By the end of September 2003, after months of saying they were "just friends," Kidman and her new love, musician Lenny Kravitz, admitted that they were in a serious relationship. Kravitz is the ex-husband of Lisa Bonet, who played one of the kids on "The Cosby Show." However, they split up in December 2003.
On June 25, 2006, reportedly a little past sundown, Kidman married Keith Urban in Manly, Australia. Kidman gave birth to a daughter named Sunday Rose Kidman Urban on the morning of July 7, 2008 in Nashville, TN. On December 28, 2010 their biological child was born to a surrogate mother in Nashville, TN. Their daughter is named Faith.
- associate relationship with Efron, Zac (born 18 October 1987). Notes: co-stars in "The Paperboy"
- associate relationship with Roth, Tim (born 14 May 1961)
- friend relationship with Graham, Marcus (born 11 October 1963)
- friend relationship with Watts, Naomi (born 28 September 1968)
- lover relationship with Williams, Robbie (born 13 February 1974)
- parent->child relationship with Kidman Urban, Sunday Rose (born 7 July 2008)
- spouse relationship with Cruise, Tom (born 3 July 1962)
- spouse relationship with Urban, Keith (born 26 October 1967)
- Work : New Career 1983 (TV debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1990 (Tom Cruise)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 July 2008 at 09:00 AM in Nashville (Daughter Sunday Rose)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 28 December 2010 (Daughter named Faith born via surrogate mother)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
In 2003, Sy Scholfield writes: Data from the story "The Future" on Australian current affairs television show, "Today Tonight" Channel Seven, 7 October 2003, 6:30pm) in which astrologer Alison Moroney [www.users.bigpond.com/astrology/] displays a sidereal chart for Kidman with the following data: "20 June 1967, 3:15PM AHST, 21N19, 57W51," ascendant of 12 Libra 04, and MC of 12 Cancer 46. In an email Moroney explains to Sy Scholfield: "Nicole's birth data is: 3.15pm June 20, 1967. This information was obtained from an internet database and confirmed by [astrologer] Milton Black." NB: According to Scholfield's search of the internet in October 2003 no such info on Kidman's time of birth was found. Scholfield cites newspaper birth notice confirming Kidman's date and place of birth, but no time: "KIDMAN -- June 20, at Honolulu, to Antony and Janelle--a daughter (Nicole Mary)" (Sydney Morning Herald, 28 June 1967, p. 44)."
Original source notes are: LMR quotes media for date; time unknown. Adam D. Hatzimanolis writes (2/2002), "I've seen two birthdates either 21st or 22nd Jun 1967. An actor who worked with her says she told him her birthday was: 26 Jun??"
Patrick Mulcahy rectified: 14:40.
In February 2006, PT changed the Rodden Rating to A from C when Milton Black wrote to clarify: 20 June 1967, 3:15 pm, Honolulu, Hawaii. I did a TV show with her father Dr Anthony Kidman and after the show we sent some time together talking about Nicole. He remembers her time of birth vividly, as he was attending the University in Honolulu at the time and left that Tuesday afternoon to see his new born Nicole.
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Unusual (use of surrogate)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress