Khan, Aly Prince
|Birthname||Ali Salman Aga Khan|
|born on||13 June 1911 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Turin, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°23' 09°11 Asc. 10°10'|
Pakistani noted family, the great-grandson of Aga Khan I, grandson of Aga Khan II and son of Aga Khan III, the richest man in the world and Indian Representative to the United Nations. Aly Khan was scheduled to succeed his father as imam, the spiritual leader of more than twenty million Muslims of the Ismaili sect but it was eventually his own son, Karim, who succeeded his grandfather.
In 1929, Aly went to London to study law, where his swarthy good looks entranced the lily-pale daughters of the upper crust. His studies were never of great interest and his spent more time in homework of the mystic tantra, a study of the love-making technique called Imsák--the main tenet of which is staving off the male's orgasm. His life-style focused on fast cars, fast horses and fast women and he became a breeder of Derby-winning horses.
During the war, Khan provided invaluable assistance to Allied intelligence using his flawless English, French, and Arabic, and he received the Croix de Guerre and the U.S. Bronze Star for his service. He served as Pakistan's delegate to the U.N. from 1958-1960.
His romantic involvements included some of the most gorgeous women of his day, Yvonne de Carlo, Pamela Harriman, Joan Fontaine, Thelma Furness, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Judy Garland, Grace Kelly, Kim Novak, Simone Simon and Gene Tierney. On 5/18/1936, Aly married Joan Guinness (née Joan Barbara Yarde-Buller), a Baron's daughter. They had one son, Aga Khan IV, Prince Karim El Husseni, on 12/17/1936 in Paris, and divorced on 7/04/1949. His second marriage, to Rita Hayworth on 5/27/1949, lasted for four years. Hayworth, 1/26/1953 They had a daughter, Princess Yasmin Khan.
Aly Khan died in a car crash on 5/12/1960, Paris.
- parent->child relationship with Khan, Aga IV (born 13 December 1936)
- parent->child relationship with Khan, Princess Yasmin (born 28 December 1949)
- child->parent relationship with Khan, Aga III (born 2 November 1877)
- spouse relationship with Hayworth, Rita (born 17 October 1918)
- Relationship : Marriage 1949 (Rita Hayworth)
Leonard Slater, "Aly," copy of B.C. printed
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Son of richest man in world)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Rita Hayworth)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many lovers)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Car crash, fatal)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Horse breeder)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Pakistan)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book