|Birthname||Brenda Marie Schultz|
|born on||2 February 1940 at 08:05 (= 08:05 AM )|
|Place||Somerville, Massachusetts, 42n23, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°33' 06°16 Asc. 06°35'|
American noted family and mother of skating champ, Nancy Kerrigan. With a progressive disease of the retina, she became totally blind in the left eye, with only slight vision in right eye. When watching Nancy compete on TV, she would have to sit just inches away from the screen.
A very close family, her son Mark was 27, Michael was 25 and Nancy 21 (as of Feb. 1992). Her husband, Daniel, was born 9/29/1939 in Woburn, no time on B.C.
On 8/16/2000, Dan bought a couple lottery tickets and hit a $1 million jackpot, beating 3.24 million-to-one odds. Now 60, he will receive $50,000 a year for the next 20 years. A welder for 30 years, he took on extra jobs to support the family and pay for Nancy's skating bills.
Her husband died on January 24, 2010 after an argument with their son, Mark, who, police said, was intoxicated and angry. Mark was initially charged with assault and battery and later with manslaughter. On May 25, 2011, Mark was cleared of manslaughter and sentenced to two and a half years in prison for assault and battery. Brenda Kerrigan was the only eyewitness and she has insisted that her son is innocent.
- parent->child relationship with Kerrigan, Nancy (born 13 October 1969)
- Financial : Gain significant money 16 August 2000 (Husband won $1 million lottery)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Progressive retinal disease)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Close family)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter Nancy Kerrigan, Olympic skater)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women