|born on||15 August 1908 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°21' 10°42 Asc. 12°32'|
American governor, circuit judge, and politician. He was elected Governor of Illinois 11/8/1960 and re-elected 11/1964. In 6/1968, he resigned as Governor and accepted the position of U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Judge of Chicago.
On 12/15/1971 he was indicted for bribery, conspiracy, mail fraud, perjury and income tax evasion, sentenced to three years in prison and fined $40,000.
He entered prison 7/29/1973. He was released from prison due to ill health 3/6/1975 and was operated on five days later. He died of lung cancer 5/9/1976
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 6 March 1975 (Released from prison due to ill health)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Buell Huggins quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Bribery, conspiracy, perjury and tax evasion)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lung cancer)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Govenor and Circuit Court of Appeals)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection