Kennedy, Joseph P. III
|Birthname||Joseph Patrick Kennedy III|
|born on||4 October 1980 at 21:42 (= 9:42 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°58' 27°40 Asc. 22°02'|
American noted family, the second born twin son of Joseph Patrick Kennedy and his wife Sheila Raunch. The boys are the first members of the 4th generation of old Joe Kennedy.
On 3 January 2013, he replaced Barney Frank as the Democratic Representative for Massachusetts 4th Congressional District in the United States Congress.
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Joseph P. II (born 24 September 1952)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Matthew R. (born 4 October 1980). Notes: Twin brother
- Work : New Job 3 January 2013 in Washington (Inaugurated Representative for Massachusetts 4th Congressional District in the United States Congress)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes NY Times 10/06/1980, p.6
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Kennedy family)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)