Kennedy, Robert F.
|Birthname||Robert Francis Kennedy|
|born on||20 November 1925 at 15:11 (= 3:11 PM )|
|Place||Brookline, Massachusetts, 42n20, 71w07|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°00' 28°27 Asc. 05°53'|
American author, attorney, politician and noted family. He was a politician but people treated him like a pop star. Throughout that last campaign, whenever Senator Kennedy came nearby, people clutched at his hands, pulled off his buttons and cufflinks, trying desperately just to touch him. After the assassination of his brother, President John F. Kennedy, he carried the mantle and the mystique of the hero.
He served as Attorney General from 1961-1964 and was a U.S. Senator from1965-1968. His book, titled "The Enemy Within," was published in 1960 and his second book, "Pursuit of Justice," was published in 1964. He ran and claimed victory for the California Democratic Primary 6/05/1968, Los Angeles, CA where he was shot by Sirhan Sirhan in the kitchen of the Ambassador Hotel at 00:20 AM PDT. He died at the Good Samaritan Hospital on the following day at 1:44 AM PDT.
Bobby married Ethel Skakel on 6/17/1950 and they had 11 children, the last of whom was born after his death.
Some biographers state that he met Marilyn Monroe in February 1962 and soon shared her favors. By early summer she was telling friends that he would marry her. They were together at the home of Peter Lawford in late June and then, suddenly, both Bobby and John cut her off and she was told to not contact either of them again.
- parent->child relationship with Cuomo, Kerry Kennedy (born 8 September 1959)
- parent->child relationship with Hill, Courtney Kennedy (born 9 September 1956)
- parent->child relationship with Kennedy, Christopher (born 4 July 1963)
- parent->child relationship with Kennedy, Joseph P. II (born 24 September 1952)
- parent->child relationship with Kennedy, Rory (born 12 December 1968)
- parent->child relationship with Townsend, Kathleen Kennedy (born 4 July 1951)
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Joseph P. Sr. (born 6 September 1888)
- child->parent relationship with Kennedy, Rose (born 22 July 1890)
- spouse relationship with Kennedy, Ethel (born 11 April 1928). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, John F. (born 29 May 1917)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Joseph Jr. (born 25 July 1915)
- sibling relationship with Kennedy, Ted (born 22 February 1932)
- sibling relationship with Shriver, Eunice (born 10 July 1921)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Sirhan, Sirhan (born 19 March 1944)
- role played of/by Noseworthy, Jack (born 21 December 1964)
- Death by Homicide 5 June 1968 at 12:15 AM in Los Angeles (Shot to death in hotel kitchen, age 42)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T.Pat Davis in MH 7/1981 quotes data from Kennedy's office.
(Cahiers Astrology No.107, p.80, gives 2:19 PM)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Kennedy family)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (15 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (11 kids)
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot by Sirhan Sirhan)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Attorney General, Senator)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection