|born on||9 May 1950 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Urnston, England, 53n27, 2w21|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°20' 25°29 Asc. 09°01'|
British entertainer, seen primarily on TV. Kelly was educated for a teaching career but embarked upon ten years in variety and repertory theatre, with occasional appearances in the West End. He has been the host of such variety shows as "Stars in Their Eyes," "Here and Now" and "Game for a Laugh."
Kelly is a private person and keeps his home life out of the media. He was arrested on 1/15/2003 in connection with child sex allegations that linked him to parties attended with Jonathan King some 20 years before. Kelly, who had always kept his personal life and sexuality a private matter, endured weeks of vicious gossip and innuendo. In an unprecedented move, over 40 high-profile actors signed a letter defended him. All charges were dropped on 02/24/2003 and he returned to his job of hosting "Stars in Their Eyes.". A year later, in February 2004, he was awarded an Olivier Award for Best Actor in his portrayal of Lenny in the British stage production of "Of Mice and Men."
David Fisher quotes him by letter 5/1995. AA Newsletter 5/1996, same by Frank C. Clifford.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Repertory theatre)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Strongest medium)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Keeps personal life private)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Charged w/child molestation, dropped)