|Birthname||Graeme Hunter Kelling|
|born on||4 April 1957 at 06:05 (= 06:05 AM )|
|Place||Paisley, Scotland, 55n50, 4w26|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°13' 29°14 Asc. 26°21'|
Scottish musician, guitar player and member of the group, Deacon Blue, that was originally formed by Ricky Ross in 1985. A recording contract was signed, the band was joined by vocalist Lorraine McIntosh and they released a successful album, "Raintown," in May 1987. UK tours followed and a second successful album released in mid-April 1989, "When the World Knows Your Name," went right to the top. By August 1989, the band was in the U.S. for a six-city promotion and back to the UK by December for sold-out performances. Through 1993, the groups music continued striking the UK charts in the top 50's, another visit to the U.S. and numerous sell-out concerts in Scotland and the UK.
Joint-lead singers McIntosh and Ross were later married. He died of pancreatic cancer on June 10, 2004 in Glasgow, Scotland, age 47.
- Social : Joined group 1985 (Joined the band "Deacon Blue")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released December 1989 (Back in the UK for performances)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard from B.C., British Entertainers 1997
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Some international performances)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Deacon Blue)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)