|born on||1 August 1555 Jul.Cal. (11 Aug 1555 greg.) at 16:05 (= 4:05 PM )|
|Place||Worcester, England, 52n11, 2w13|
|Timezone||LMT m2w13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°54' 01°38 Asc. 18°22'|
British alchemist, occultist, medium and skryer. He was said to have manufactured gold according to the alchemical principals of transmutation.
In December 1581, his mediumship and crystal ball skrying enabled Dr. Dee to begin a series of conversations with angels. Dee and Kelly traveled to England to Trebona in Bohemia in December 1583, and Czech philosopher Ivan Svitak published a book about their work together.
Kelly died while trying to escape from prison in Prague, Bohemia in the autumn of 1595.
- (has as) mentor relationship with Dee, John (born 13 July 1527 Jul.Cal. (23 July 1527 greg.))
- Misc. : Mystical Experience December 1581 (Communication with angels thru mediumship/crystal ball)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Homicide 1595 (Trying to escape prison, age 39-40)
Arthur Blackwell quotes his horoscope as done by his friend, John Dee. Copy in hand sent by Jaroslav Mixa.
August 1, 1555 OS, 4:00 PM LAT.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes Sabian Symbols for 5pm.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro, astrologer to Queen Elizabeth I)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Medium)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Alchemist)