|born on||26 December 1956 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°13' 06°59 Asc. 09°09'|
American criminal. With a middle-class background, and using a respectable front as an apparently successful real estate broker, he was the head of a huge smuggling ring, bringing drugs into New England 1981-88.
In December of 1990, he was indicted with about 20 of his friends on Federal charges of being among the most successful drug smugglers ever to hit New England shores. They had imported over 300,000 lbs. of marijuana into Boston. Young people from good families, sailing the seas, negotiating with drug lords and a lot of money. They had made over $150 million in profits.
Keliher, the center mastermind, recruiter and treasurer, had flow-charts, money laundering and operated as a big business. There were organizational meetings, a code language, radio communications from ship to shore, a fleet of boats and dummy corporations.
He was sentenced to 11 years in prison.
Frances McEvoy Q. B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Smuggling ring)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business (Drug smuggling)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (11 years)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Drug smuggling big time)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Head of drug ring)