|born on||30 March 1927 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, 39n10, 84w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°57' 03°10 Asc. 02°59'|
American attorney, politician, newspaper executive and jurist. Admitted to the Ohio bar in 1950, he became Assistant Ohio Attorney-General in 1950-51.
He was a judge for the Cincinnati Municipal Court 1958-65, Judge of the Court of Common Pleas 1965-67, and member of the City Council 1967-70. on 11/03/1970, Keating was elected as a rep to the 92nd Congress.
Keating married on 9/22/1951; seven kids. In the newspaper business, he was president of the Cincinnati Enquirer in 1973.
- Social : End a program of study 1950 (Passed his bar exam, attorney)
- Work : New Career 1950 (Ohio Attorney-General)
- Work : New Job 1958 (Municipal Court judge)
- Work : New Career 1967 (City Council)
- Work : New Career 1973 (President of the Cincinnati Enquirer)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1951)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President, newspaper)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Municipal court)
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee (Attorney-General)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congressman)