|born on||5 October 1962 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°20' 20°29 Asc. 21°49'|
British television presenter and daughter of noted television personality Gloria Hunniford. She spent her early years in Ireland and did well in school. In November 1986, after university, she joined Blue Peter, a children's television show where she gained great popularity. From there the lovely and fashion-conscious young woman went on to host television programs including coverage of the Barcelona Olympics and her own radio show for BBC. In 1991 she married Russ Lindsay. Two years later, she joined a British Entertainment Tonight show but left in mid-July 1994 to give birth to her first child, Charles, born in July. Resuming work, she hosted additonal television and radio programs, did some acting, and gave birth to her second son, Gabriel. Having been diagnosed with breast cancer in 1996, she took a sabbatical in 1999 to battle the disease. In December 2001 she and her husband and two sons moved to Australia but she returned to England in 2004 where she died on April 24th that year. A foundation was established in her name, The Caron Keating Foundation.
- Relationship : Marriage 1991 (Russ Lindsay)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1994 (First child Charlie was born)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Gloria Hunniford's book, "Next to You: Caron's Courage Remembered by Her Mother" (Penguin, 2005), pp. xi & 19.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mother is media personality Gloria Hunniford)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality