|Birthname||Paul John Keating|
|born on||18 January 1944 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Bankstown, Australia, 33s55, 151e02|
|Timezone||AEDT h11e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°49' 19°56 Asc. 10°26'|
Australian politician; Prime Minister representing the Labour Party.
Born into a working class Catholic family, he left school at 14 to work as a clerk. In 1965 he joined a Hong Kong trading company and three years later, he worked as a research officer with the Federal Municipal Employee's Union, while managing the rock group, the Ramrods, on the side. He entered local politics in 1968.
Keating married Anita van Lersel on 1/17/1975; three daughters, one son. While with the Opposition Party, he held the shadow portfolios of Agriculture, 1976, Minerals and Energy, 1976-80, Resources and Energy, 1980-83; and when Labor won the 3/06/1983 election he became Treasurer. On 6/03/1991 he failed in a bid to oust Hawke as a party leader, but on 12/19/1991, won a leadership challenge and became Prime Minister. He led the ALP to an election win on 3/13/1993 and on 3/02/1996 he lost to John Howard's Liberals.
- associate relationship with Nation: Australia (Inauguration) (born 1 January 1901). Notes: 24th Prime Minister, 1991-1996
- (has as) worker relationship with Summers, Anne (born 12 March 1945). Notes: Worked as his political adviser
- Work : New Career 1965 (Trading company)
- Work : New Career 1968 (Entered local politics)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Minister of Agriculture)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Minister of Mineral and Energy)
- Work : New Job 1980 (Minister of Resources and Energy, three years)
Doug Parker quotes his mom for "very close to midday" given in AA Newsletter 2/1996.
Astrology Forum #137 quotes his mom for 11:30 AM. Rosalind Sugerman quotes his mom, via his secretary, for 1:04 AM in Mountain Astrologer 3/1994.
Doris Greaves quotes Keating's office for 00:50 AM. Malvin Artley gives 12:05 PM in the FAA Journal 6/1994, no source.
Dennis Sutton quotes a time rectified, from Keating's mother, as 11:47 AM, given in Sutton's 50 Australian charts, published 1996.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1975)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four, three daughter and one son)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Research officer)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (P.M., Labour Party, ministerial positions)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Party leader)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Prime Minister)