|born on||28 September 1933 at 15:35 (= 3:35 PM )|
|Place||Kansas City MO, USA, 39n06, 94w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°18' 04°44 Asc. 08°30'|
American Sensuality Therapist, surrogate sex-partner, instructor and lecturer.
She worked for 14 years as a medical assistant before going through a mid-life crisis in 1972, which instigated a major change. After taking two years of courses in individuation/sensuality training, she founded the Discovery Institute. As a surrogate sex partner, she saw 8-10 people a week; having a close, caring, nurturing interaction with her clients. She led nude sensuality classes, and had many speaking engagements, fielding interviews on TV, radio and magazines.
She was also a tennis buff.
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1972 (Mid-life crisis)
Jim Eshelman quotes her
- Vocation : Sex Business : Surrogate (Sex partner)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Sex educator)
- Vocation : Medical : Technician
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Tennis buff)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founded Discovery Institute)