Karl Friedrich, Grand Duke of Sachsen-Weimar-Eisen
|born on||2 February 1783 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Weimar (Thüringen), Germany, 50n59, 11e19|
|Timezone||LMT m11e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°13' 17°15 Asc. 01°44'|
German nobility, the eldest son of Charles Augustus, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach and Luise Auguste of Hesse-Darmstadt.
Karl/Charles Frederick succeeded his famous father as Grand Duke when he died, in 1828. In St. Petersburg on 3 August 1804, Charles Frederick married the Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia, daughter of Emperor Paul I. They had four children.
Karl Frederick died at Schloss Belvedere, Weimar, on 8 July 1853.
- parent->child relationship with Augusta of Saxony-Weimar-Eisenach (born 30 September 1811)
- parent->child relationship with Karl Alexander, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 24 June 1818)
- parent->child relationship with Marie, Princess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (1808) (born 3 February 1808)
- child->parent relationship with Karl August, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 3 September 1757)
- spouse relationship with Maria Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (1786) (born 16 February 1786). Notes: 1804-1853
- sibling relationship with Karl Bernhard, Prince of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 30 May 1792)
- sibling relationship with Karoline Luise, Princess of Saxe-Weimar (born 18 July 1786)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Topographisch-historische Beschreibung der Stadt Eisenach, so wie der sie umgebenden Berge und Lustschlösser, insbesondere der Wartburg und Wilhelmsthal: nebst Regenten-Geschichte : Mit 11 Steindrucktaf" by Johann Wilhelm Storch (Bärecke, 1837), p. 556: "Carl Friedrich . . . den 2. Februar 1783, früh gegen 3 Uhr, das licht der Welt erblichte."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach)