|Birthname||Ahti Kalle Samuli Karjalainen|
|born on||10 February 1923 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Hyrynsalmi, Finland, 64n40, 28e32|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°24' 13°08 Asc. 16°30'|
Finnish prime minister from 1962-1963 and again from 1970-1971.
The youngest of four children, he went off to serve in WWII as a 16-year-old. At the end of the war he earned his degree. He married Päivi Koskinen in 1947 and the couple had four children.
He entered politics in 1950 in service to then-prime minister Kekkonen; seven years later he had become second Revenue Minister. He continued to take on other political posts. Karjalainen suffered from a drinking problem which affected his career and eventually led to his resignation. He died of pancreatic cancer on September 7, 1990.
- Death by Disease 7 September 1990 at 12:00 noon in Helsinki, Finland (Pancreatic cancer, age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1962 (Became Prime Minister)
Steinbrecher Collection: Kyosti Tarvainen quotes his mother to finn astrologer
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Economist)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Minister)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal pancreatic cancer)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Politician)