|born on||29 January 1953 at 08:37 (= 08:37 AM )|
|Place||Enschede, Netherlands, 52n13, 6e54|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°07' 01°46 Asc. 14°30'|
Dutch programmer, author, astrology researcher and data collector.
Jan Kampherbeek wrote the astrology software "AstroScoop" for the ZX Spectrum computer. He was for ten years end editor of the Dutch astrology quarterly Spica. He worked together with astrologers like Willem Venerius, Karen Hamaker-Zondag and Ronald Hepp.
In 1980 Kampherbeek published the compendium "Cirkels: 800 horoskopen van bekende mensen." (Circles, 800 horoscopes of famous people). Kampherbeeks collection is still wrongly quoted as coming from some collector named "Cirkels".
Dissatisfied with astrology research Kampherbeek in 1986 quitted this field. He published several books on Word Wide Web techniques. Almost 20 years later his interest in astrology was awakened. In September 2012 he published the E book: "De duiding ontraadseld. Naar de kern van de horoscopie" about his disappointments and findings.
- associate relationship with Hamaker-Zondag, Karen (born 2 December 1952)
- associate relationship with Hepp, Roland (born 12 November 1939)
- associate relationship with Venerius, Willem (born 19 January 1950)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (Cirkels: 800 horoskopen van bekende mensen.)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released September 2012 in Enschede (De duiding ontraadseld. Naar de kern van de horoscopie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
In "De duiding ontraadseld. Naar de kern van de horoscopie, deel 1" Jan Kampherbeek gives Enschede, 29-1-1953, 8:37 MET (http://jankampherbeek.nl/duiding/)
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer ("AstroScoop" for the ZX Spectrum)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (editor of the Dutch astrology quarterly Spica)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (WWW techniques)