|born on||7 July 1933 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn NY, USA, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°44' 12°28 Asc. 23°10'|
American actor. Started out on stage in the '50s and '60s. On 6/21/1951, he opened in the Broadway play, "Seventeen." In 1952, he won the Theatre World Award, and by 1955, he was performing with Sophie Tucker in Vegas. On 2/04/1963, he did "How To Succeed..." in Cleveland, and he landed a role in the TV series, "Hank" in 1967.
In 1975, Kallman became the manager of a New York garment line, Clothes For Women, then the manager for Clothes For Men in '77.
He and a visiting friend were shot to death in his New York apartment on 2/22/1980. He was shot in the head.
Victoria Shaw quotes him
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Managed garment line)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot in head)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Theatre World Award 1952)