Kako, Princess of Japan
|born on||29 December 1994 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°03' 19°18 Asc. 18°10'|
Japanese royal family, the second daughter born to Prince Akishino and his wife Princess Kiko. They married in July 1990 and had Princess Mako in October 1991. Under current Japanese law only male heirs are allowed to succeed to the throne and there have been no males born in the family since 1965.
- child->parent relationship with Fumihito, Prince Akishino (born 30 November 1965)
- child->parent relationship with Kiko, Princess of Japan (born 11 September 1966)
- sibling relationship with Hisahito, Prince of Japan (born 6 September 2006)
- sibling relationship with Mako, Princess of Japan (born 23 October 1991)
Yoshiko Mochizuki quotes announcement in Japanese Household Agency in the Asahi Shimbun newspaper on ff day.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two girls)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Japan)