|born on||3 July 1883 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Prague, Czech Republic, 50n05, 14e26|
|Timezone||LST m14e26 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°56' 23°02 Asc. 14°16'|
Austrian novelist whose fame reached its height after WW II. During his lifetime, only a few of his short stories were published. He requested that his writing be burned after his death, but his friend disregarded his wishes and edited his work. Three novels were published, "The Trial," 1925, "The Castle," 1926 and "America," 1927, all dealing with interwoven dreams and reality, studies in anxiety.
Kafka was first a lawyer, then an insurance official, work he hated. He died of tuberculosis in a sanatorium 3 June 1924, Klosterneuburg, Austria.
Note that at the time of his birth Prague was part of the Austrian-Hungarian empire.
- business associate/partner relationship with Rowohlt, Ernst (born 23 June 1887). Notes: Publisher of Kafka
- friend relationship with Urzidil, Johannes (born 3 February 1896)
- Misc. : Great Insight 31 July 1917 (Als Kaspar Hauser soweit aufgewacht war, dass er Menschen und Dinge um sich erkannte)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Disease 3 June 1924 at 12:00 midnight in Klosterneuberg, Austria (TB, age 41 (-30 days))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1925 (Novel published posthumously, one of three)
Date from Joan McEvers, who had a time of 7:00 AM with no source. His "Letters to Friends, Family and Editors," translated from the German "Briefe," 1902, had no data. Penfield Collection gives the same data as "personal," not confirmed by any source.
B.C. in hand from Filipe Ferreira 9/2000, has no time listed on the original record. (Document obtained through Archivex Praha, PO Box 38, 18200 Praha 8, Czech Republic.)
(3/2001, Zoe writes,"I found the 7am time on line at several different biographic sites. However, I've asked a colleague in Pravda if he has the information, and I also found a most useful set of databases in Czech which says
Kafka Franz, 03-07-1883, Praha, 09:20 UT, (jiný cas 03:58 UT, dle Astro 20/97 02:15 UT, dle C.Weiss 07:00), +03-06-24." LMR wrote to Weiss on 3/12/2001 to ask if he had a source for the data, and also wrote to Andre Barbaut.)
Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 writes that "Ritter gave 7:00 AM according to information from Max Brod, whom I do not know. Then he inserted an element of doubt by adding "a biography gives 6:40 AM," and "before midnight." He added, "Incomprehensible: I have no idea of what he meant."
Sy Scholfield found the birth record online, no time of birth recorded [see image 13: https://web.archive.org/web/20150318130502/http://www.badatelna.eu/reprodukce/?fondId=1073&zaznamId=1109417&reproId=3804686].
Starkman rectified to 4.30.32 LMT
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Sleep disorders (Insomnia)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hates job (Hated government work)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Three novels)