|Birthname||Brian Gerard Kaelin|
|born on||9 March 1959 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°15' 19°45 Asc. 02°39'|
American newsfigure and minor entertainer, best known as a friend of Nicole and O.J. Simpson and a houseguest on O.J.'s estate at the time of the famous double homicide. On 6/12/1994, Nicole and a friend, Ron Goldman, were found at Nicole's home, savagely slashed and stabbed to death. Simpson was accused of the murder and arrested; the ensuing trial began on 9/17/1996. On 3/23/1995, Kato started five-days of testimony of his knowledge of the couple's relationship, and what he may have heard on the night of the murder. Called by Newsweek "the world's daffiest freeloader," he was considered an entertaining but difficult witness who very possibly held back to protect O.J. He privately gave 16 hours of taped interviews to a book author in which he said that Nicole told him that O.J. was going to kill her some day.
For his 15-minutes-of-fame, Kato was a star about town, getting job interviews that led to TV spots and minor acting jobs. also making a cover appearance for Playgirl magazine, a stand-up comic show in Vegas, and as a radio disc jockey on L.A.'s KLSX station. He's close buddies with Charlie Sheen, enjoys the Hollywood party scene and amazingly, is still a houseguest, now living with a Hollywood Hills top director.
Kaelin has sued the National Enquirer for $15 million over a malicious headline, "Cops Think Kato Did It!" He has won first round by a federal judge rejecting the argument of the Enquirer, now going to a jury in the fall of 1999. He was hired in late 2003 by National Lampoon's Los Angeles office to read and pitch scripts, and he called 2004 the "best year of my life."
- friend relationship with Simpson, Nicole Brown (born 19 May 1959)
- friend relationship with Simpson, O.J. (born 9 July 1947)
- Death of Significant person 12 June 1994 (Of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Law suit 1999 (Sues National Examiner for $15 million)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Friends with OJ and Nicole)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Sues National Examiner)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Notable : Famous : 15 minutes of fame
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (During Simpson trial)