Kühr, Erich Carl
|born on||13 May 1899 at 14:15 (= 2:15 PM )|
|Place||Berlin (Berlin), Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°32' 06°58 Asc. 25°15'|
German astrologer and writer, a strong advocate of the use of primary directions. Highly prominent, he was famed for his research though inclined to fatalism. His books are not translated into English.
Died after a long illness with tuberculosis 2/18/1951; 7:30 AM MET, Gmain, Bavaria.
Heinz Specht quotes him. (Astrological Pioneers of America file has 2:25 PM; Hans Taeger quotes A. Umgelter for 2:15 PM and Kampherbeek for 2:18 rectified.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis (Terminal)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil (Civil and structural)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology