|born on||13 December 1915 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Munchen, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°04' 16°13 Asc. 15°30'|
German actor of over 100 films, but considered his greatest achievements on stage. Starting on screen and stage in Germany from 1935, he was making steady gains when he was deported to Hungary in 1944 for unspecified political reasons. He was a renowned international star by 1955 with his "The Devil's General" and became one of the busiest actors of all time, mainly staying in the Europeans countries. Jurgens wrote an autobiography, "Sixty and Not Yet Wise" in 1976.
He married five times and died of heart failure, 6/18/1982, Vienna.
- spouse relationship with Bartok, Eva (born 18 June 1929)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1147
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Over 100 films)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (Deported to Hungarian concentration camp)