|Birthname||Alain Marie Juppé|
|born on||15 August 1945 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Mont de Marsan, France, 43n53, 0w30|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||21°53' 11°39 Asc. 14°57'|
French politician, Prime Minister of France 1995-1997.
A member of the Rally for the Republic (RPR), he entered the Inspection des Finances in 1972. A protégé of Jacques Chirac, he was in charge of the Paris city budget during Chirac’s mayoralty and later followed him into national office. He has been budget minister, 1984-'86 and government spokesman, 1986-'88 and in 1993 he became foreign minister under Édouard Balladur, then succeeded him as premier in 1995.
That year he was also elected RPR president and mayor of Bordeaux, giving him strong national and local power bases. He lost his post as prime minister after the RPR’s 1997 defeat ; however, he is still mayor of Bordeaux and has since fought corruption inquiries relating to his Paris years.
- associate relationship with Chirac, Jacques (born 29 November 1932). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- Work : New Job 1972 (Inspection des Finances)
- Work : New Job 1984 (Budget minister)
- Work : New Job 1986 (Government spokesperson)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Foreign minister)
- Work : Gain social status 1995 (Prime Minister of France)
- Work : New Job 1995 (Mayor of Bordeaux)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1997 (Lost the office of Prime Minister)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.20, 6/1995
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Prime Minister)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Budget and foreign minister)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor)