|born on||30 March 1882 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Schaffhausen, Switzerland, 47n42, 8e38|
|Timezone||LST m7e26 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°06' 28°05 Asc. 29°16'|
Swiss psychoanalyst and author. She was the wife of Carl Gustav Jung, the prominent psychiatrist and founder of analytical psychology.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wolff, Toni (born 18 September 1888). Notes: Toni Wolff was C.G.Jung second companion, beside his legal wife Emma
- parent->child relationship with Baumann-Jung, Gret (born 8 February 1906)
- spouse relationship with Jung, Carl Gustav (born 26 July 1875)
by email, from her grandson, who quotes a written document.
Deutsch: Email von ihrem Enkel, Andreas Jung: Nach meinen Unterlagen wurde Emma Jung-Rauschenbach am 30. März 1882 um 22.45 Ortszeit geboren.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (five children)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (heiress of a wealthy industrialist in Schaffhausen, IWC)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Jungian analyst)