|born on||8 March 1522 Jul.Cal. (18 Mar 1522 greg.) at 01:20 (= 01:20 AM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°36' 01°40 Asc. 21°12'|
Italian astrologer and author, a theologian and mathematician, a medical doctor and the teacher of Catherine de Medici. He worked for 20 years on his magnum opus, "Speculum Astrologiae," which contained the data and charts of the figures of his day.
His book is accessible online in full text, but the precision of his charts has to be taken with a grain of salt. he has made some errors in calculation, so that each chart should be checked before it is taken for granted.
Died at Lyon, France in 1590 (or 1580).
- Death, Cause unspecified 1590 in Lyon (Age 67-68, some sources say 1580)
Steinbrecher quotes Alan leo No.544 which contains his chart and data (March 8, 1522 OS: Moon 1 Leo 00, ASC 6 Sag 37).
Junctninus himself gives his chart in 'Speculum'
- Lifestyle : Work : Mentor/Tutor (Catherine de Medici)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Mathematician)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Over 20 years research)