Juan de Borbon, Prince
|Birthname||Juan Carlos Teresa Silvestre Alfonso de Borbón|
|born on||20 June 1913 at 01:25 (= 01:25 AM )|
|Place||San Ildefonso o La Granja, Spain, 40n54, 4w0|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°06' 13°49 Asc. 25°24'|
Spanish royalty, the pretender to the throne. He was forced into exile when his dad, Alfonso XIII, left Spain in 1931. Later, his claims to the throne were passed over in favor of his son, Juan Carlos, who was chosen to be king in 1975 after the death of Franco.
After several years of cancer of the throat, Juan died on 1 April 1993, c. 15:30, Pamplona, Spain.
- parent->child relationship with Infanta Margarita, Duchess of Soria (born 6 March 1939)
- parent->child relationship with Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (born 5 January 1938)
- spouse relationship with Mercedes de Borbón y Orleans, María (born 23 December 1910)
- Work : Lose social status 1931 (Exiled from Spain)
Eduardo Castellanos quotes birth certificate published in "Gaceta de Madrid" on June 21, 1913 (http://www.boe.es/datos/pdfs/BOE/1913/172/A00818-00819.pdf ) he was born at 01:25 AM on 20 June (not 25 June at 03:24)
"En el Real Sitio de San Ildefonso, a 20 de Junio de 1913 ... todos los señores concurrentes permanecieron en el Real Palacio, y, según manifestación de los Médicos de la Facultad de la Real Cámara antes citados S. M. la Reina sintió en las primeras horas de la noche del día de ayer anuncios de la proximidad del alumbramiento, desde cuyo instante no presentó el parto circunstancia alguna que lo desviara de su curso natural, y a la una y veinticinco minutos de la madrugada, S. M. dió a luz un robusto Infante."
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son became king of Spain)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain)