Juan de Borbon, Prince
|Birthname||Juan Carlos Teresa Silvestre Alfonso de Borbón|
|born on||25 June 1913 at 03:24 (= 03:24 AM )|
|Place||San Ildefonso o La Granja, Spain, 40n54, 4w0|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°57' 15°37 Asc. 11°55'|
Spanish royalty, the pretender to the throne. He was forced into exile when his dad, Alfonso XIII, left Spain in 1931. Later, his claims to the throne were passed over in favor of his son, Juan Carlos, who was chosen to be king in 1975 after the death of Franco.
After several years of cancer of the throat, Juan died on 1 April 1993, c. 15:30, Pamplona, Spain.
- child relationship with Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (born 5 January 1938)
- Work : Lose social status 1931 (Exiled from Spain)
Joseph Silveira deMello quotes official records, Mercury Hour, 10/1982
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son became king of Spain)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain)