|born on||22 May 1938 at 08:07 (= 08:07 AM )|
|Place||Brazil IN, USA, 39n31, 87w07|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°49' 01°32 Asc. 21°36'|
American politician, Democratic Party and civil rights activist for many decades. She is best known for her talk radio show and for managing the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Parade and festivities. An African-American, a warm and loving woman, she has long white hair. She is an Honorary Samoan Chief and a former Ambassador for Tonga.
Marsha filed and announced her candidacy for the Hawaiian State Senate on 7/24/2000, 6:10 PM. She was very well received as a candidate and she almost immediately received the support of most unions and many civic and interest groups. This is her first candidacy, but not her first campaign.
A former astrological student of Moby Dick Jacobs, she has been a friend, colleague and client of Jayj Jacobs for years and has engaged him to direct the astrological timing of her campaign.
Marsha faces opposition in the Primary of 9/23/2000 from a politically unknown gentleman who filed at the last minute, and is concentrating on the General Election campaign against an unpopular incumbent who is known to be a tough and rough campaigner.
Senator Joyner was able to celebrate her successful run for office.
- Work : Begin Major Project 24 July 2000 at 6:10 PM (Declared candidacy for HA State Senate)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 2000 (Elected Senator)
Jayj Jacobs quotes her with her permission to release the data; a family friend for some 25 years
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Talk radio show)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (M.L.K. day parade)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Former Ambassador for Tonga)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Long white hair)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Warm and loving)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Civil-rights)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Pol. Activist for decades)