|born on||27 July 1905 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Trieste, Italy, 45n40, 13e46|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°04' 10°51 Asc. 08°06'|
Italian-born singer, son of noted parents, Irish writer James Joyce and his partner Nora Barnacle.He married Helen Kastor Fleischman, a wealthy American older than he by almost 10 years, on December 10, 1930. On February 15, 1932, they welcomed their son Stephen.
Giorgio died on June 12, 1976 in Germany.
- child->parent relationship with Joyce, James (born 2 February 1882)
- sibling relationship with Joyce, Lucia (born 26 July 1907)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 15 February 1932 (Birth of son Stephen)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes date and place from various biographical materials and time from Brenda Maddox's book, "Nora: The Real Life of Molly Bloom" (Mariner Books, 2000). Scholfield notes same data in "James Joyce: A Biography" by Gordon Bowker (Hachette UK, 2011): "27 July . . . At 9 p.m. [the midwife:] Signora Canarutto's old Jewish aunt came to him [James Joyce] to announce, 'Xe un bel maschio Signore.'"
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera