|born on||3 January 1960 at 08:25 (= 08:25 AM )|
|Place||Belgrade, Serbia, 44n50, 20e30|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°56' 12°34 Asc. 00°08'|
French-Serbian writer, the author of "An Inquiry into the Existence of Guardian Angels, A Journalist's Investigative Report," M. Evans and Company, Inc, New York, 1995, first published by Editions Filipacchi, Societe Sonodip.
As a reporter for a French magazine, he had just completed an interview in California when he had his first remarkable experience. He was riding as a passenger in a car traveling along the freeway when he was suddenly hurled aside, and a second later a bullet came through the windshield and struck the seat where he had been sitting. Had he not moved, he would have been killed instantly. Shaken and curious, he began, slowly at first and with great skepticism, to investigate the possibility of unseen forces who guide and protect our lives, personal guardian angels. Each time he was ready to quit, another remarkable occurrence made its provocative entry.
Jovanovic began to interview authorities on the OBE (out of body experience), the NDE (near death experience) and the strange phenomena that often accompanied the lives of saints.
A journalist, Jovanovic lives in the Los Angeles area where he runs the French Press Agency.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Book released on guardian angels)
Dana Haynes quotes him, 1998. Belgrade is assumed.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Yugoslavia, France and U.S.)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Near Death experience (Shoved aside, bullet thru windshield)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Other Occult Fields (Parapsych: Research on guardian angels, OBE and NDE)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (On guardian angels, OBE and NDE)