|Birthname||Jouve, Pierre Charles Jean|
|born on||11 October 1887 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Arras, France, 50n17, 2e47|
|Timezone||LMT m2e47 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°49' 03°10 Asc. 10°49'|
French poet and novelist, torn between sensuality and the desire for purity. Jouve experienced a religious crisis, disowned his prior work and published, "Nuptials" in 1928, "Sweat of Blood" in 1933 and the novel, "The Deserted World" in 1927, which followed the traditions of mystic poets.
Jouve was married twice and died 8 January 1976 Paris, France.
- friend relationship with Pozzi, Catherine (born 13 July 1882)
B.C. in Didier Geslain archive, 'Ecrivains' pdf file, p. 180.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Mystical
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection