|born on||21 June 1573 (greg.) at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°13' 08°25 Asc. 16°07'|
British playwright and poet. He was trained as a minister, disliked it and joined the Army. Then entered the theater as an actor and playwright. His literary career began in 1597.
Married in 1595, producing three children, none of whom survived him. He died in London 8/06/1637.
- Work : New Job 1597 (greg.) (His literary career began)
- Relationship : Marriage 1595 (greg.)
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has Westminster, England, 2:00 AM. AA Jan. 1971 q. Britannica "born 2 months after his father's death in or near London, probably on June 11, 1573 and most certainly not before Oct. 1572. Kraum in AA March 1971 gives June 11, 1572 OS. spec. 3:16 PM. In a more recent edition of the Britannica it gives a year prior to the former quote, "I or near London, probably June 11, 1572."
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Trained as a minister, disliked)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (None of his children survived him)