|born on||4 May 1932 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Belvedere Marshes, England, 51n29, 0e11|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°41' 28°53 Asc. 00°01'|
British psychic, one of the world's foremost psychic detectives who works with police in solving cases. Affectionately known as "witchie-poo", her work can never be presented as evidence in a court of law but is often the determining factor in leading the police to a resolution. Nella "becomes" the person in the crime, living it out. Feeling the fear and the pain, sometimes she becomes ill with the trauma of the crime and her accuracy is uncanny.
Born to a family of Romany gypsies, she hid her psychic powers as a kid for fear of being called a witch. At 42, she decided to come out with her abilities and make a career of her clairvoyance. Able to see the past and the future and able to assist with natural healing, she has built up an international clientele. From the beginning of her professional life, she also worked with the police, since the first time she went to them with instructions of where they could find a $2 million stolen painting. Her work contributed to the capture of Peter Stucliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper.
Frank C. Clifford quotes her 2/1994, "between 10:00 and 11:00 AM."
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Pro psychic)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Natural healing assistance)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Psychic (Aware from childhood)
- Vocation : Law : Private Investigator (Psychic detective, solving cases w/police)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Works directly with police)