|born on||28 October 1934 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°50' 19°46 Asc. 12°10'|
French actress and humorist, she often has performed in one-woman shows. She announced in her 2010 autobiography that she suffers from Parkinson's disease.
She was named for a Cesar thanks to her role in "The Miraculé", directed by Mocky and played with Jacques François in "Les Visiteurs 2".
- associate relationship with François, Jacques (born 16 May 1920)
- associate relationship with Lutz, Alex (born 24 August 1978)
- associate relationship with Mocky, Jean Pierre (born 6 July 1929)
- associate relationship with Palmade, Pierre (born 23 March 1968)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2010 (Autobiography)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer