|Birthname||Angelina Jolie Voight|
|born on||4 June 1975 at 09:09 (= 09:09 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°25' 13°05 Asc. 28°53'|
American actress, notoriously off-beat, the buff heroine of a videogame character, Lara Croft, in the film "Tomb Raider." The film, based on a video game, raced to the top of box-office winners when it opened in mid-June 2001, copping the most money ever made on a movie opening. Doing most of her stunts herself, Jolie is comfortable with guns, martial arts and guy-flicks.
When she won the Oscar as Best Supporting Actress for "Girl, Interrupted" in 2000, she planted a startling lip-lock on her brother then gushed to the Academy, "I'm so in love with my brother." Though she may coolly discuss her teenage foray into self-mutilation, a past interest in drugs and former incestuous longings, she objected to implications of brotherly love when interviewed by Jay Leno. She says that her interest in death is due to the intensity of her passion for life, but adds that "I also think I'm very drawn to some things that are tradition, that are roots, and I think that may be why I focused on funerals."
The daughter of actor Jon Voight and former actress Marcheline Bertrand, Jolie was only a toddler when they divorced, age two with an older brother, James Haven Voight. Angelina remains very close to her mother and brother but feels some abandonment issues with her dad; they gradually became close over their work in common and his teaching her golf.
After moves that included New York and London, the family returned to Los Angeles when Angelina was eleven. "When we moved back from New York, I had gotten really into leather," she said, adding, "I eat nothing but red meat."
At 14, she had her first boyfriend move in with her at her mother's house. She began body-cutting in order to "feel something emotionally" but felt that she had herself together by the time she was 16. It was then that she seriously committed herself to her career, getting her own apartment and beginning to study acting in earnest. Jolie appeared in several music videos and won her first film lead in "Hackers," a 1995 cyber thriller. Even then, some six years before her first Golden Globe, she was no stranger to awards shows. Jane magazine recently devoted a full page to a picture of Angelina at eleven or twelve, all mouth and eyes and Eighties hair, decked out in pearls and white lace, accompanying her father to the Oscars. "I'm surprised I went to another one of those things after that," she says, looking at the picture.
Jolie collects knives and has talked freely about using them in sex play. In 1996, she married actor Jonny Lee Miller, age 24, (best known for his role as Sick Boy in Trainspotting) wearing a silk blouse decorated with his name written in her blood and tattooed on her arm. Both young and involved in different projects, they soon separated amiably. Her junkets with heroin were apparently during the 1998 HBO flic, "Gia," about a doomed, drug-addicted bisexual supermodel. In 1999 she continued roles with psychotic overtones, "The Bone Collector," "Pushing Tin" and "Gone inSixty Seconds."
In June 2000, she married Billy Bob Thornton, four times divorced and 19 years older, a union that was still sizzling a year later. (Thornton,8/04/1955, Hot Springs AR) "I'm obsessed with Billy. I always want more. I can't have enough of him." She also continued her obsession with blood and tattoos, wearing an amulet with Billy Bob's blood around her neck and his name tattooed on her arm.
Have decided to call their adoptive son Maddox, reports Reuters. The couple gained custody of the 7-and-a-half-month-old Cambodian boy and will spend the next few months with him in Africa, where Jolie is filming a movie, and in Asia. The couple released a joint statement saying, "We are very grateful to have him in our lives" and explained that they first met the boy in a Cambodian orphanage in November, where they "felt a connection" to him. They added that they plan to raise Maddox in both the U.S. and Cambodia. Instead, Jolie took over sole custody with her divorce from Thornton after two years marriage, July 2002. Just two weeks after Jolie filed to divorce her husband, her father revealed that he, too, is estranged from her, noting publicly that he hoped she'd get help for her mental problems. On 9/12/2002, Jolie received permission from L.A. Superior Court to legally discontinue use of the name Voight. She also changed the name of her adopted son from Rath Vibol to Maddox Chivan Thornton Jolie, even though she claimed that Billy Bob had little time for the boy.
Actress and daughter of actor Jon Voight, Angelina Jolie won an uncontested divorce from Billy Bob Thornton on May 26, 2003. She filed divorce proceedings in July 2002, shortly after the March 11, 2002 adoption of a 7 ½-month-old boy from Cambodia. This was Jolie’s second marriage and Thornton’s fifth.
The actress and United Nations activist adopted a second child on July 6, 2005, a five-month-old orphan from Ethiopia. The girl is named Zahara Marley Jolie.
Brad Pitt seemed to be Angelina Jolie’s constant companion since his marriage with Jennifer Aniston ended. In December 2005, he filed to adopt her two children and on January 19, 2006, her children’s last name was officially changed from Jolie to Jolie-Pitt. The actors have also announced that they were expecting a baby.
The actress delivered a baby daughter in Africa on May 28, 2006*. The couple named their child Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt.
- There is some confusion over the date probably stemming from where and from which time zones the news reports were filed, and we believe that the child was born on the 28th at about 1:40 AM CET in Namibia as reported in Bild, a German publication online.. For the record, here’s a quick recap of some of the stories filed: CBS News said that the baby was born in Namibia in the evening of the 27th saying that Pitt’s publicist “announced the birth Saturday night.” The report went on to say “Samuel Nuuyoma, the governor of the Namibian region of Erongo, confirmed the birth at the Welwitschia Clinic in Walvis Bay.” BBC News carried the same information. People magazine also gave “Saturday night” in a story filed on May 27, 2006 at 9:25 PM EST (2:25 AM on the 28th CET/Namibia time) but gave the place as the Cottage Hospital in Swakopmund. The Washington Post reported May 27 as the birth date in a story filed from Los Angeles. However, the German publication Bild reported May 28 at 1:40 AM and a news report found on ninemsn.com.au gave the same date and time “near Swakopmund, some 400km from Windhoek.”
Jolie's mother, Marcheline Bertrand, lost her battle with ovarian cancer and died at age 56 on January 27, 2007 in Los Angeles. On March 15, 2007 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, the actress signed papers allowing her to adopt a three-and-a-half-year-old son from Vietnam named Pax Thien.
She and Pitt subsequently had twins, a boy and a girl, on July 12, 2008 in Nice.
Between February and April 2013 she underwent a medical procedure to have both breasts removed and replaced with fillers. The reason was given as a genetic condition which gave her an 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer. These news were reported in the NY Times on 14 May 2013.
Pitt and Jolie married in a private ceremony in the south of France on 23 August 2014.
- friend relationship with Landon, Christopher (born 27 March 1975)
- parent->child relationship with Twins, Jolie-Pitt (born 12 July 2008)
- child->parent relationship with Voight, Jon (born 29 December 1938)
- spouse relationship with Pitt, Brad (born 18 December 1963)
- sibling relationship with Haven, James (born 11 May 1973)
- role played of/by Pearl, Mariane (born 23 July 1967). Notes: A Mighty Heart
- role played of/by Wallace, Cornelia (born 28 January 1939)
- Relationship : Marriage 1996 (short-lived marriage to Jonny Lee Miller)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Oscar for Best Supporting Actress)
- Family : Adopted a child 2002 (a boy)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 28 May 2006 at 01:40 AM in Walvis Bay, Namibia (Daughter Shiloh born (see bio for more info))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mother 27 January 2007 (After battling ovarian cancer for 7 1/2 years; in Los Angeles)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 July 2008 at 4:27 PM in Nice, France (Gave birth to twins)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical procedure 2 February 2013 (double mastectomy, begin of treatment)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield quotes B.C. #0190-046359, B.C. viewed at Norwalk Records Dept, CA (Daughter of Marcheline Bertrand and Jon Voight, born at Cedars of Lebanon)
Same data confirmed by Sue Jorgenson 7/2001
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (double masectomy as cancer prevention)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (at 24)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (father is actor Jon Voight)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest daughter, older brother)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (very close to older brother)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (19 years difference)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Brad Pitt, formerly Billy Bob Thornton)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (three)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six children, three adopted)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (humanitarian)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (two SAG and three Golden Globe awards)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession