|born on||18 August 1935 at 06:10 (= 06:10 AM )|
|Place||Kingsburg CA, USA, 36n31, 119w33|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°42' 21°39 Asc. 04°30'|
American decathlon champion who won a Gold Medal at the Pan American games and a Silver Medal at the Olympics in 1956 and a Gold Medal at the Olympics in 1960. Johnson starred in a dozen or more TV and movie appearances and by 1979 he was the traveling Vice-President of community relations for Continental Telephone Co.
Johnson was known as "the gentle giant" at 6'4" with charm and adaptability.
- Work : Prize 1955 (Gold Medal at Pan Am games)
- Work : Prize 1956 (Silver Medal, Olympics)
- Work : Prize 1960 (Gold Medal, Olympics)
- Work : New Career 1979 (Vice-President of Community Relations)
Church of Light quotes Drew
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations (Vice-President of community relations)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Silver and Gold Medals)