|Birthname||Johnson, Earvin, Jr.|
|born on||14 August 1959|
|Place||Lansing MI, USA, 42n43, 84w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°09' or|
American noted athlete and professional basketball player for the L.A Lakers. A twelve year career season with the Lakers, specializing in winning the close game. The recipient of five NBA titles, four trips to the finals between 1980 to 1991and participated as part of "The Dream Team" during the Olympics. Shocked the world on 11/07/1991 with his announcement that he was retiring due to an HIV infection from unprotected heterosexual contact. Has done promotional speaking on HIV, tried his hand in professional basketball coaching and has returned from retirement for an occasional game or two. Johnson missed 45 games in the 1980-1981 season due to a knee injury.
An incandescent, ear-to-ear grin has won the hearts of many with his charm and basketball skills. He married his college sweetheart, Cookie Kelly and they have one son as of 1997. Both wife and child are HIV free.
- parent->child relationship with Johnson III, Earvin (born 4 June 1992)
Data from public media; time unknown. (John Willner speculates 3:31 AM CST)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Knee injuries)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Five NBA titles)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession