|Birthname||Dakota Mayi Johnson|
|born on||4 October 1989 at 14:49 (= 2:49 PM )|
|Place||Austin, Texas, 30n16, 97w45|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°34' 05°10 Asc. 17°40'|
American noted family and the first child of actress Melanie Griffith and actor husband Don Johnson. Her parents were remarried for the second time in June1988 and divorced in May 1995. Her mom remarried on 5/14/1996 and had a baby half-sister, Stella, on 9/23/1996.
An actress and model, she co-starred with her half-sister Stella Banderas and mother Melanie Griffith in her 1999 film debut, "Crazy in Alabama". She played the lead role in the short-lived Fox sitcom Ben and Kate (2012–2013) and appeared in The Social Network (2010), Beastly (2011), 21 Jump Street (2012), and Need for Speed (2014). Most recently, Johnson was cast in the lead role of Anastasia Steele in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey (2015).
Johnson was previously in relationships with musician Noah Gersh, actor Jordan Masterson and Matthew Hitt, a member of Drowners.
- associate relationship with Faxon, Nat (born 11 October 1975). Notes: co-stars on "Ben and Kate"
- child->parent relationship with Griffith, Melanie (born 9 August 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Johnson, Don (born 15 December 1949)
- sibling relationship with Banderas, Stella (born 24 September 1996). Notes: Half-siblings, same mother
- sibling relationship with Johnson, Gracie (born 28 December 1999). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Johnson, Jasper (born 10 June 2002). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- Work : Gain social status 13 February 2015 ("Fifty Shades of Grey" film released)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Dozier quotes news at the time
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Actors' newborn debuts in Austin," by Kevin Phinney, Austin American-Statesman, 5 October 1989, p. A1: "Publicist Elliot Mintz said: ... 'The baby was born in Austin, Texas, at 2:49 p.m. Central time.'"
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Mom remarried)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Half-siblings)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women