|Birthname||Cornelius Cooper Johnson|
|born on||21 August 1913 at 02:20 (= 02:20 AM )|
|Place||Los angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°44' 17°29 Asc. 20°04'|
American athlete, he won a gold medal at the 1936 Olympics in the High Jump event. He died of pneumonia on February 15, 1946.
- Death by Disease 15 February 1946 (Of pneumonia, age 32)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1936 (Gold Medal at Olympics)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (High jumper)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease