|born on||6 May 1944 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Black River Falls, Wisconsin, 44n18, 90w51|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||15°43' 23°20 Asc. 10°50'|
American astrologer interested in mundane astrology who wrote a column in "Aspects" in the '90s.
Johns was raised by grandparents until the age of ten when they died and she moved in with kin. She married at 15 and divorced at 18. Relocated to Hawaii with two daughters where she met astrology teacher Nell Snyder in 1967.
For many years, Judy moderated an active e-mail list group: Political Astrology. Judy died on her 64th birthday, May 6, 2008, around 8:45 pm, PDT North Hollywood California (Source: her husband Ted to Marjorie Rosen as quoted on Judy's Political Astrology list)
- Relationship : Marriage 1960 (Young marriage at age 15)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1963 (After three years)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1967 (Began astrology study)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1967 (Met Nell Snyder)
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 May 2008 at 8:45 PM in North Hollywood, CA (of cancer, age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes her 5/1979; data also in Taeger IHL
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Orphaned, raised by grandparents)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Early marriage, age 15 for 3 yrs)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Aspects magazine)