John Constantinovich, Prince of Russia
|Birthname||John Constantinovich Romanov|
|born on||23 June 1886 Jul.Cal. (5 July 1886 greg.) at 06:22 (= 06:22 AM )|
|Place||Pavlovsk, Russian Federation, 59n41, 30e27|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°00' 27°55 Asc. 11°24'|
Russian royalty, a member of the Romanov family.
He was murdered by Bolshevik soldiers, thrown into a mine shaft with other family members and left to die on 18 July 1918 near Alapayevsk, Russia.
- child->parent relationship with Constantine Constantinovich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 10 August 1858 Jul.Cal. (22 Aug 1858 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Constantine Constantinovich, Prince of Russia (born 20 December 1890 Jul.Cal. (1 Jan 1891 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Igor Constantinovich, Prince of Russia (born 29 May 1894 Jul.Cal. (10 June 1894 greg.))
- has other family relationship with Elizabeth Feodorovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 1 November 1864). Notes: In-laws, murdered together by Bolsheviks
- Death by War or Terrorism 18 July 1918 in Alapajevsk (Thrown into a mineshaft with other Romanov family members by Bolshevik soldiers, age 32)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes a medical bulletin, published in the Governmental Herald, 1886, # 136, June 24 (July 6), page 1, on his Russian succession website:
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Romanov)