John, Prince of England
|Birthname||John Charles Francis|
|born on||12 July 1905 at 03:05 (= 03:05 AM )|
|Place||Sandringham, England, 52n50, 0e30|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°05' 20°44 Asc. 09°31'|
British royalty, the son of King George V and Mary of Teck.
- child->parent relationship with George V, King of England (born 3 June 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Mary, Queen Consort (1867) (born 26 May 1867)
- sibling relationship with Edward VIII, King of England (born 23 June 1894)
- sibling relationship with George VI, King of England (born 14 December 1895)
- sibling relationship with George, Duke of Kent (born 20 December 1902)
- sibling relationship with Henry, Prince (1900) England (born 31 March 1900)
- sibling relationship with Mary, Princess of England (born 25 April 1897)
- compare to chart of Erik, Duke of Västmanland (born 20 April 1889)
Sy Scholfield quotes newspaper report: "Accouchement Of The Princess Of Wales. Birth Of A Prince," The Times, 13 July 1905, p. 8.
Same in SS No.506.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)