|Birthname||Scarlett Ingrid Johansson|
|born on||22 November 1984 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°22' 24°12 Asc. 01°08'|
American actress and singer, she first came to American movie-goer attention in 1998 at age 14 performing in "The Horse Whisperer" with Robert Redford. She has gone on to a busy film schedule. Perhaps one of her most noted films is "Lost in Translation" in which she starred with Bill Murray, and she has made at least two films under the direction of Woody Allen. In May 2008 she released an album, "Anywhere I Lay My Head."
Johansson is a twin born to a Danish-born architect and a producer.
She wed actor Ryan Reynolds over the last weekend of September 2008 at a wilderness retreat outside Vancouver, BC, Canada
On 4 September 2014, she had a daughter, Rose Dorothy, with her French companion Romain Dauriac, and married in October.
- associate relationship with Besson, Luc (born 18 March 1959)
- associate relationship with Downey, Robert Jr. (born 4 April 1965). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- associate relationship with Evans, Chris (1981) (born 13 June 1981). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- associate relationship with Renner, Jeremy (born 7 January 1971). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- associate relationship with Ruffalo, Mark (born 22 November 1967). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- lover relationship with Penn, Sean (born 17 August 1960)
- spouse relationship with Dauriac, Romain (born 26 February 1982)
- spouse relationship with Reynolds, Ryan (born 23 October 1976). Notes: 2008–2010; divorced
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2014 (gave birth to daughter Rose Dorothy)
Sy Scholfield quotes New York Times birth announcement on December 2, 1984, p. 89) giving her a morning birth of unspecified time. "JOHANSSON - Karsten and Melanie Johansson proudly annouce the birth of Adrian and Vanessa's sister and brother Scarlett Ingrid and Hunter Austin born on Thanksgiving morning 1984" Scholfield also writes that "Various websites state she was born 3 or three-and-a-half minutes before her twin brother. One website states her birth time as 12:51PM but gives no reference to a source for this data."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Three older siblings, younger twin brother)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (with Ryan Reynolds)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Romain Dauriac and formerly Ryan Reynolds)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway and performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Tony