Johanna Gabriele, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Maria Johanna Gabriela Josepha Antonia|
|born on||4 February 1750 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°00' 17°55 Asc. 29°53'|
European royalty, an Archduchess of Austria and Princess of Tuscany, Hungary and Bohemia as the eleventh child and ninth daughter of Francis Stephen of Lorraine, Holy Roman Emperor and Maria Theresa. She was described as likeable and good-natured, but died on 23 December 1762 aged 12 of smallpox.
- child->parent relationship with Maria Therese, Holy Roman Empress (born 13 May 1717)
- sibling relationship with Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 March 1741)
- sibling relationship with Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 5 May 1747)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (born 6 October 1738)
- sibling relationship with Maria Christina, Duchess of Teschen (born 13 May 1742)
- sibling relationship with Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Chronological Diary of Foreign and Domestic Affairs," The Ladies magazine: or, The universal entertainer, 24 February 1750, p. 126: "Vienna, Feb. 5. Last night, about Nine o'Clock, the Empress Queen was safely delivered of a Princess . . . by the Names of Joanna-Gabriela-Josepha-Antonia."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)