Johann Wilhelm, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg
|born on||4 October 1677 Jul.Cal. (14 Oct 1677 greg.) at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Gotha, Germany, 50n57, 10e41|
|Timezone||LMT m10e41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°55' 08°02 Asc. 12°45'|
German nobleman, a duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg. He was a son of Friedrich I, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg and Magdalene Sibylle of Saxe-Weissenfels. He served as General Imperial (in the Imperial Army of the Holy Roman Empire). He was killed in battle at Toulon, 15 August 1707.
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich I, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (born 15 July 1646 Jul.Cal. (25 July 1646 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Dorothea Maria, Duchess of Saxe-Meiningen (born 22 January 1674 Jul.Cal. (1 Feb 1674 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Friederike, Princess of Anhalt-Zerbst (born 24 March 1675 Jul.Cal. (3 Apr 1675 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Friedrich II, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (born 28 July 1676 Jul.Cal. (7 Aug 1676 greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes "Beiträge zum StaatsRecht und der Geschichte von Sachsen: Aus ungedruckten Quellen, Volume 2" by Bernhard Gottlieb Huldreich von Hellfeld and Ludwig Karl von Hellfeld (Wittekindt, 1788), pp. 359-360: "Donnertags den 4. Octobris anno 1677. abends ¾ auf 6. Uhr, auf der Furstl. haupt-Residenz zur Welt gebohren worden."
Translation: born to the world on Thursday 4 October 1677 in the evening ¾ approaching 6 o'clock.
Note: 4 October 1677 OS was a Thursday.
- Vocation : Military : Military career (General Imperial)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg)