|born on||6 November 1479 Jul.Cal. (15 Nov 1479 greg.) at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Toledo, Spain, 39n52, 4w01|
|Timezone||LMT m4w01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°36' 13°14 Asc. 18°39'|
Spanish Royalty, Queen of Spain, the wife of Philippe I of Burgundy, called Juana La Loca, "the crazy Juana." Her madness began to show by 1502 and she lived under guard from 1509. She died 4/11/1555 OS, Tordesillas, Spain.
- Other Mental Health 1502 (Her madness began to show)
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1509 (Began living under guard)
- Death, Cause unspecified 11 April 1555 Jul.Cal. (21 Apr 1555 greg.) (Age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
MERCURIO-3 No.2 quotes the Chronical of Valladolid, "between 6:00 and 7:00 AM," November 6,1479 OS."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness (Mad, called "the Crazy Juana")
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Phillipe I of Burgendy)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Spain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women