|born on||12 June 1950 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°10' 18°57 Asc. 04°25'|
American homicide victim, stabbed to death by her estranged husband, Robert Jenner, on 1/08/1993, shortly after 6:30 PM at the Beverly Manor Nursing Home where she worked as a nurse.
When she met Bob at a singles bar, Linda had been married formerly and divorced; five kids. They married in November 1991. Linda had first kicked him out two weeks after they were married as she thought him deranged, but they reconciled. They had a ten-month old son but separated as it was an abusive relationship; Bob had hit her in the face and tried to choke her. He was mean and abusive and had a prison record. She was afraid of him and had gotten a restraining order. After their separation, Bob was homeless, living from hand to mouth. He went to her place of work with a five-inch buck knife and stabbed her repeatedly in the chest. He also stabbed an attendant who had come to Linda's help.
Bob was detained and sent to trial; convicted of murder.
- Death by Homicide 8 January 1993 at 6:30 PM (Stabbed to death by ex-husband, age 42)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Second husband physically abusive)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed to death)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (Nurse)