|Birthname||Jack Dudley Jenkins|
|born on||29 August 1937 at 21:52 (= 9:52 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°26' 22°50 Asc. 23°18'|
American child actor noted as being one of the great child stars. Known as "Butch" Jenkins, freckled, buck-toothed and red-headed, he was onscreen from 1943-1948. He stole his first film "The Human Comedy," 1943, followed by "National Velvet," 1944 and more. His mom removed him from the limelight in 1948 when be began to stutter.
As an adult, 6'4", he became a prosperous businessman, the owner of a car-wash. He married twice and has three daughters.
He died on August 14, 2001 in Asheville, NC, age 63.
- Work : New Career 1943 (First started working in the film industry)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1943 ("The Human Comedy")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1944 ("National Velvet")
- Work : Retired 1948 (Mom removed him from show business due to stutter)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 6' 4")
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Stutter, Tics (From 1948)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Carwash)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Noted)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection