Jarricot, Jean Marie
|born on||14 July 1877 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Saint Genis Laval, France, 45n42, 4e48|
|Timezone||LMT m4e48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°21' 16°07 Asc. 10°59'|
French physician and experimenter in radiesthesia. His publications include "Pendulum and Medicine," 1949 and "Radiesthesia," 1958.
Jarricot died 11/13/1962.
- Death, Cause unspecified 13 November 1962 (Age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1949 (Medical publication released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1958 ("Radiesthesia" released)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medicine)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Radiesthesia)